- Does your dog walk YOU?
- When you call your dog, does he come when HE feels like it?
- Does your dog snarl, growl or snap when you take food or toys away?
- Does your dog behave aggressively towards other dogs or people when he’s on leash?
- Does your dog become destructive when you leave him at home?
- When the doorbell rings, does chaos reign in your home?
These are just some of the common problems we are able to help our clients resolve quickly and easily. With lasting results! See amazing changes in a short time, often as quickly as the first session!
Doggy Do’s & Don’ts Training focuses on the skills your dog needs to be an exceptional family member, one who looks to you for direction, and is a pleasure to be around. Get the training you need to get the dog you deserve!
We specialize in customizing our Training Programs to ensure your success, and we are with you every step of the way. Whether you are starting out with a new puppy, have adopted a dog, or need help to address your existing dog behavior issues – we are here to help you.
check-out our Programs & Services Get in touch with us today,
and tell us all about your dog
Doggy Do’s and Don’ts is proud to offer:
- Pack Leadership Training
- Developing Pack Leadership
- Private dog training
- Family lessons
- Puppy training
- Beginner Obedience Training
- Advanced Obedience Training
- Training for older dogs
- Canine socialization
- In-Home Training
- Off-leash training
- Behavior modification and behaviour correction
- Stop: Aggression; Separation anxiety; Barking; Mouthing; Chewing; Digging; Biting; and Jumping etc.