- Does your dog walk you? * when you call you dog, Do they come when they feel like it? *Does your dog get over-excited -and has no ‘off-switch’? *When the doorbell rings, does chaos reign in your home?
- These are just some of the common problems we can help our clients resolve quickly and easily. With lasting results! See amazing changes in a short time, often as quickly as the first session!
- Doggy Do’s & Don’ts Training focuses on the skills your dog needs to be an exceptional family member, one who looks to you for direction, and is a pleasure to be around. Get the training you need to get the dog you deserve!
- We specialize in customizing our Training Programs to ensure your success, and we are with you every step of the way. Whether you are starting out with a new puppy, have adopted a dog, or need help to address your existing dog behavior issues – we are here to help you.
Exclusive Behaviour and Health Therapy
Introducing Two New Ways to Help Dogs
All of our programs help you with making sure your dog listens to you happily; and behaviors like jumping, pulling, barking too much, coming when they’re called or other manners around the house.
If you need help with things like fear, anxiety, nervousness, trauma, etc.… we have something else for you! Check out our Anxiety Answer Program.
If your dog has aches, pains, chronic ailments, allergies, or injuries (which may be even impacting their behavior and listening as well!), we can help with that too! Check out our Health & Wellness Program
Tell us about your dog and we’ll customize a program that will set you both up for success.
check-out our Programs & Services Get in touch with us today,
and tell us all about your dog
Doggy Do’s and Don’ts is proud to offer:
- Private custom Dog Training behaviour and health treatments in your home
- puppy TRAINING
- basic obedience Training
- Intermediate obedience training
- ADVANCED OBEDIENCE TRAINING
- on & off leash training
- TRAINING FOR OLDER DOGS
- bEHAVIOR MODIFICATION AND CORRECTION
- SEPARATION ANXIETY
- Fearfull anxiety
- Previous trauma
- CHronic pain
- recovery from injury or surgery
- improve and support overall health